And I Quote...

Monday, December 12, 2011

First Post!

Hey everyone! You may know me, and you may not. Probably not. I'm Tinkalila. Artist, owner of tinkatinka.weebly.com and tinkatown.blogspot.com, YouTuber, Moshi Monster, and much more. (Gosh, I must seem pretty self-fascinated right now) Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what this website is going to be about. My other website, tinkatinka.weebly.com, is about chatting, gaming, and me! Hmm, maybe this should be about website-making tips? You tell me. Leave your comments!

3 comments:

  1. hey how do u copy and paste the graphics i cant do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! LOVE YOUR BLOG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit my blog:
    www.groovestarofficial.blogspot.com!!!!
    Thanx!
    *BTW i followed ur blog so can u plz follow mine?!!!! Thanx
    Ur EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your blog so it should be about you and your website! Or your life! Mine is about my website, biggest events and of course me!

    ReplyDelete